Friday, July 22, 2011

SHE IS SO SPECIAL TO ME





For some there friends come and go,
Moving swiftly when the wind blows.
They talk in passing too busy to care
Not able to really listen when they are there.

But occasionally you meet a rare friend in life,
One who is willing to give her all,
Showing you another life.
You can’t put a value on one who is so true,
Loving her is easy as she takes away the blues.

She has many special qualities that she does not realise,
A very strong heart looking through Gods loving eyes.
The warmth I feel when we share,
Brings tears to my eyes telling me she really cares.

I may not have had the best start in my youth,
But when I am with her she makes everything feel brand new.
She tells me stories of Gods true love,
Knowing that he was always up there, waiting for me up above.

Her first poem was an impressive one,
The words were so true what I was going through.
She is like me in some ways,
Shy and humble not asking for any praise.

I want her to know that I love her so
For all the things she has taught me to know.
During this time I have grown closer to the lord,
Now understanding that he is standing near,
Helping me to face my worldly fears.

I made a promise to myself that when I left here,
I would be able to stand and make myself clear.
I want to feel free to make my own choices,
Following god’s word and sharing his voices.

My friend you are very special in my eyes
Spreading my wings, soaring though the skies.
If this poem brings a tear to your eye
It’s because you are an angel
sent to me from out of the sky.

It is a privilege to have a friend like you
And it is all because you are just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment